Specifications, features and price of Huawei P50 Pocket
The Chinese company Huawei has officially announced its new Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone Huawei P50 Pocket with a foldable screen similar to the Samsung phone. Galaxy z flip, But with 1 inch circular map screen with smart watch type interface, Huawei P50 Pocket foldable phone accidentally comes to communicate with phone while previewing messages, information and screen folding. With strong specs, but US restrictions on Huawei miss the latest versions of Android and Google services that are essential for any user.
What are the advantages of Huawei P50 Pocket with foldable screen?
Huawei P50 Pocket The new Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone with foldable display offers many features, including:
- The Hawaii P50 Pocket is available in a unique gold design in collaboration with famous Dutch designer Iris van Herben, and the phone is also available in Diamond White.
- The Huawei P50 Pocket features an advanced hinge designed to flex smoothly without any sign of folding thanks to the innovative materials claimed by the Chinese company.
- The thickness of the phone is 15.2mm when folded and 7.2mm when unfolded which makes it very thin.
- The Huawei P50 Pocket has a 6.9-inch foldable main display with FHD + resolution at 120 Hz, with a circular 1.04-inch display with a resolution of 340 x 340 pixels on the outer shell, all two with OLED. Technology.
- New Huawei phone with foldable screen Huawei P50 Pocket works with Qualcomm processor Snapdragon 888 (Very powerful in the US enterprise for 2021), but without support for 5G networks.
- It comes with 8 or 12 GB of RAM and 256 or 512 GB of storage.
- The Huawei P50 pocket phone comes with three rear cameras, a 40-megapixel main camera with f / 1.8 lens slot and a 13-megapixel ultra-white camera with f / 2.2 lens slot and a wide 32-megapixel f / 1.8 lens. slit camera. , Hawaii claims to be able to capture more colors with the 10.7MP selfie camera on the main screen, but the user can take better selfies depending on the rear cameras and the cover screen. .
- Large 4000mAh battery.
- Support 40W HUAWEI SuperCharge (but with Huawei charger and cable which support same charging technology).
Huawei P50 Pocket What are the specifications of the Huawei P50 Pocket?
Here are the full specifications of the Huawei P50 Pocket:
Huawei P50 Pocket Specifications
Huawei P50 Pocket
7.2mm and 15.2mm when folded
Traditional headphone jack
It is located on the side of the phone
Gold and white diamonds
Full HD + or 2790 x 1188 pixels with a density of approximately 442 pixels per inch
Outer cover screen
About 1 inch
340 x 340 pixels with a density of approximately 328 pixels per inch
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
8 or 12 GB
Android with EMUI 12
512 or 256 GB
External memory cards
Three rear cameras, the 40-megapixel main camera with f / 1.8 lens slot and the 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera with f / 2.2 lens slot, as well as the wide-open camera 32 mega-pixel f / 1.8 inch spectrum, can capture more colors, says Huawei
Front selfie camera
Battery and charge
Design on the Huawei P50 Pocket
Huawei’s new smartphone, the Huawei P50 Pocket, comes in a unique diamond white design, which is sculpted to reflect light, giving it a luxurious look. Iris van Herpen, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has a shell-shaped hinge which allows you to fold the mobile from the middle, but Huawei make sure that this hinge is more advanced and made of innovative materials which allows the phone to bend smoothly. No folds appear due to repeated folding of the screen.
Round map screen
Huawei relies on a rounded external screen under the main rear cameras of the Huawei P50 Pocket, which makes it easier to communicate with the phone while folding the screen, alerts, messages, incoming calls and various app information. Exercise apps Others, besides the ability to take great selfies with the rear cameras, preview them directly, and control the screen to control music playback.
Huawei, like the watch faces of smartwatches, has a set of options that allow the user to choose the right one for them, which allows the user to check if their face is covered in sunscreen with the help of a processor called Sunscreen Detection. The skin.
Huawei P50 pocket display
The new Huawei P50 pocket phone comes with a 6.9 inch OLED foldable main screen with FHD + resolution at 120 Hz and a circular 1.04 inch display with 340 x 340 pixel resolution on the case exterior. At a frequency of 60 Hz, both are OLED technology.
Camera features in the Huawei P50 Pocket
The new Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone has three rear cameras, a 40-megapixel main camera with f / 1.8 lens slot and a 13-megapixel ultra-white camera with f / 2.2 lens slot and 32-megapixel wide-f / in lens. / slot / 1 Hawaii claims that the angle camera can capture more colors with the 10.7 mega-pixel selfie camera on the main screen, but the user can take better selfies depending on the rear cameras and the cover. . Screen.
Performance on the Huawei P50 Pocket
Huawei offers its new smartphone, the Huawei P50 Pocket, which is foldable with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, with 8 or 12 GB of RAM and 256 or 512 GB of storage, but the phone does not support the increase in storage with external memory cards, and Huawei supports it. Supports all WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2 and NFC technologies, and 50 packets of mobile networks up to 4G.
Battery and charge
Despite the low weight and thinness of the phone, Huawei has equipped its new P50 Pocket smartphone with a large battery capacity of 4000 mAh, which supports HUAWEI Supercharge technology with a charger and 40 watts capacity via cable. Huawei. HUAWEI supports the same charging technology, without supercharge function support. Wireless charging.
What are the disadvantages of the Huawei P50 pocket phone?
While the new Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone comes with solid specs, it suffers from serious flaws due to US restrictions, including:
- 5G networks are not supported.
- The phone does not support Google services.
What is the price of the Huawei P50 Pocket?
The new Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone is now available in China for around $ 1,400, the standard version with a storage capacity of 256 GB and 8 GB of RAM, and the storage version with around $ 1,700. With 512 GB of RAM and 12 GB of RAM, Huawei has not disclosed the date of availability or the price of the phone. Global phone.