Poco M4 5G Price in Nepal
Once again, Poco has launched a new budget smartphone in India and will also be coming to Nepal. Yes, we are talking about Poco M4 5G which is coming with MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, 50MP dual camera, 90Hz refresh rate, 5000mAh battery and many more. In this article, we will know more details about the specifications, features, availability and price of Poco M4 5G in Nepal below.
Read: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G price in Nepal | Specifications and features
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset
- 50MP dual camera
- Splash resistance IP52
- Huge 5000mAh battery
Introducing the Poco M4 5G
Display and design
The Poco M4 5G brings a typical mid-range smartphone design: a teardrop notch on top with minimal bezels and a rear camera module in the top left corner of the rear panel. The rear camera module is placed in a horizontal panel that crosses the width of the phone. The dimension of the phone measures 164 x 76.1 x 8.9 mm and weighs 200 grams.
The Poco M4 5G comes in a 6.58 inch IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate and 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution. More on screen, it has an 83.3% screen-to-body ratio, a 20:9 aspect ratio and a density of 401 PPI. With an IP52 rating, it has splash resistance. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Under the hood, Poco M4 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. It is an octa-core processor based on TSMC 7nm process technology which is equipped with an octa-core processor with a speed of maximum clock of up to 2.2 GHz. Coupled with this processor, this phone embeds the Mali-G57 MC2.
On the memory side, this phone has 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. Storage can be expanded via a dedicated microSD slot. It runs on Android 12 with MIUI 13 as the user interface.
Focusing on the optical aspect of the Poco M4 5G, it brings a dual rear camera in the aforementioned structure. It has a 50MP primary wide lens with an f/1.8 aperture which is supported by a 2MP depth sensor having an f/2.4 aperture. A single 8MP front camera sits in the teardrop notch for selfies and video calls. For videography, both of these cameras can record video in 1080p at 30 fps.
Battery and Others
Powering the Poco M4 5G comes from a non-removable 5000mAh Li-Po battery that supports 18W fast charging and USB Type-C 2.0. For biometrics, it has a side fingerprint sensor and the phone comes in Grey, Silver and Blue color variants.
Towards the Poco M4 5G connectivity options, the device has 5G network (1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 78 SA/NSA), Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby), Wi -Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, a built-in loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
Also read: Poco X4 Pro 5G launched in India with 120Hz display and 67W fast charging
Technical specifications of the Poco M4 5G
- Dimension: 164×76.1×8.9mm
- Mass: 200g (7.05oz)
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400 pixel screen resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 ratio, 83.3% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 401 density PPI, etc.
- Processor: MediaTek MT6833 Dimension 700; 7nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2 × 2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 and 6 × 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPUs: Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM: 4/6 GB RAM
- Memory: 64/128 GB UFS 2.2 Internal storage
- Software: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Rear camera: Dual camera setup
- 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 0.7µm, PDAF primary sensor
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Rear video: [email protected]
- Front camera: 8 MP selfie camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Before video: [email protected],
- Battery: Non-removable 5000mAh Li-Po battery, support 18W fast charging
- Colors: Grey, silver and blue
- Security: Side mounted Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock
- Sensor: Acceleration sensor, E-compass, Proximity sensor
- Network: 5G
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 78 SA/NSA
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, , BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, a speakerphone with stereo speakers, etc.
- Poco M4 5G price in Nepal: Rs. 22,999 (4/64 GB) | Rs. 24,999 (6GB/128GB) [Expected]
Poco M4 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Poco M4 5G has officially entered India’s commercial market with a starting price of INR. 12,999 for 4/64 GB and INR. 14,999 for the 6/128 GB variant. The price of Poco M4 5G in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 22,999 for the base variant when it launches here.
|Smartphone model||Price in India (official)||Prices in Nepal (expected)|
|Poco M4 5G (4/64GB)||RNI. 12,999||Rs. 22,999|
|Poco M4 5G (6/128GB)||RNI. 14,999||Rs.24,999|
Payment: Xiaomi 12X launched in Nepal with Snapdragon 870 5G and 67W fast charging
The Poco M4 5G is under pressure to maintain the same hype as its predecessor, the Poco M3 5G. Obviously, this phone packs some great specs that will surely put this phone in the front seat of the competition, but the price will determine its real future. The 90Hz refresh rate of this phone will be the main selling feature of this phone in the commercial market.
So, what do you think of this economical smartphone? Are you happy with the specs and features of the phone? Let us know in the comments section below. Stay connected with us, we will surely leave you after the device arrives in Nepal
Don’t miss the latest official prices and specs from Poco Mobile in Nepal.