Poco C40 Price in Nepal
Brand backed by Xiaomi, Poco is launching the Poco C40 on June 16. The new budget-centric device comes with the biggest screen on a Poco phone and a Snapdragon 680 chipset. Poco official Twitter handle has confirmed the news and it is thrown in an online event. Learn more about Poco C40 specs, features and expected price in Nepal.
Design and display
Poco mentioned local design this time. As far as renders go, the design looks quite similar to its sibling, the Redmi 10C. There is a Poco logo on an elongated space. So, the device comes with a waterdrop notch design at the front. On the back, there’s a dual-camera setup on a square module with a physical fingerprint reader below the module. The dimension of the smartphone is 169.6 x 76.6 x 9.1 mm and it weighs 203 grams. There are both a headphone jack and USB Type-C ports on the device.
Speaking of display, it’s the largest yet on a Poco device. It has a large 6.7-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ screen resolution of 720 x 1650 pixels. It has a density of 269 PPI. For display protection, there is Corning Gorilla Glass 3. While the screen refresh rate is static at 60Hz.
The phone arrives with a dual camera setup on the back. The main sensor is a 50MP shooter which is accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor. As for videography, it can capture up to 1080p at 30fps max. There is no EIS stabilization though. For selfies, it houses a 5MP front camera.
The device features the budget favorite Snapdragon 680 4G chip. This silicon has already landed in a bunch of budget smartphones such as Redmi 10C, Redmi 10 and Redmi Note 11. The configuration of this chip is Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold + 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver cores. The GPU is managed by Adreno 610. Moreover, the available RAM options are 3 GB, 4 GB and 6 GB. Moreover, the storage options are 32 GB and 64 GB. The phone boots on MIUI 13 skin based on Android 11.
Also read:-Redmi 10 Prime vs. Samsung Galaxy F22 | Who wins this battle?
Battery and other features
The device gets its juice from a massive 6000mAh Li-Po cell. To top up the battery, there is 18W fast charging technology. However, the inbox charger may have less power, as seen on Redmi 10. For storage expansion, there is a slot Dedicated MicroSD. Speaking of connectivity, there’s Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, and Bluetooth 5.0. Like its siblings, it will likely feature VoLTE as well.
Poco C40 Specifications
- Display: 6.71-inch IPS LCD display panel, 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 269 PPI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G octa-core processor; 6nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.4Ghz Kryo 265 Gold & 4x 1.9Ghz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPUs: Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 3GB/4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM.
- Memory: 32/64 GB internal storage; External MicroSD card slot
- Software: MIUI 13 based on Android 11 operating system
- Rear camera: Dual camera setup
- 50 MP main camera
- 2 MP macro lens
- Rear video: [email protected]
- Front camera: 5MP selfie camera
- Before video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable 5000mAh Li-Po battery with 18W fast charging support
- Network: 4G
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Poco C40 price in Nepal: Rs. 17,000 (3/32 GB) | Rs. 19,000 (4/64GB) | Rs. 21,000 (6/128 GB) [Expected]
Poco C40 price in Nepal (expected)
The launch of the device is imminent and it arrives on June 16th. The initial availability will be for China while it might also make its way to the Nepalese market. The expected price of the Poco C40 in Nepal is Rs 17,000 for the base 3/64GB variant.
|Poco C40||Prices in Nepal (expected)|
|6/64 GB||Rs. 21,000|
The phone will likely look more like its Redmi sibling. In terms of specs, it doesn’t offer much of a difference. It’s just the nickname game, to be honest. At present, the specifications and features mentioned above may not be 100% correct. We will keep you posted as the date gets closer.
Check:- Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal
So, what do you think of the Poco C40? Do you think it should have more distinctive specs than its Redmi siblings? Let us know how you feel in the comments section below.