Best Ways to Celebrate 4/20 This Year
This time of uncertainty has given us all plenty of time to do what we want but from home. That would be the best holiday gift for the 4/20 crew, wouldn’t it? With the flexibility, the space, the “non-judgmental” eyes lurking around, what more could you ask for. We’ve compiled a list of the best ways to celebrate 4/20 from home and the list is for both the introverted and extroverted smoker. Which one are you?
WANT TO STAY GRILLED?
It’s for people who get quirky when something you dig is almost done, we have a few stores in mind that can help keep you toasty warm.
- Purecanastore sells medical and recreational marijuana and they deliver to your door.
- Potlala is an online weed store in your pocket. Yes! And they offer free, safe, and discreet weed delivery, nationwide.
- leafy is a marijuana store that combines products and accessories to give you total satisfaction.
WANT TO PUFF AND COOL?
There are plenty of smoking movies that will win you over that day and we’re here to share our top 5. Check them out!
- High school played by Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg. This movie cast includes the best individuals to star and they delivered!
- Harold and Kumar the series is the one you need to binge on. It’s filled with humor, corny statements and of course, lots of weed.
- Ted, an unrealistic but hilarious film. An essential watch.
- Friday is a 16+ hour film series filled with drama, crime and comedy.
- Dizzy and confused is just as the title suggests. One thing that stands out about this film is how charming the stoner is throughout.
If you want to add to the list of stoner movies, please comment below and leave your reviews of the movies listed.
THE BEST THINGS TO DO TO CELEBRATE 4/20
- Video games, like FIFA, Grand Theft Auto, Mortal Kombat…
- Pnot, for artistic stoners…
- virtual games, like Hold your Smoke, Never Have I Ever…
- Baking, but with cannabis…
- Musicvs, artists like Rihanna, Wiz Khalifa, Lil’Wayne…
- Deep conversations… One would be surprised at the intellectually high exchange of the stoners.
Don’t forget that the first thing to do that day is wake ‘n’ bake because why not? 4/20 is a special day to get high, even if you get it every day. Happy 4/20!